The English section

« Older   Newer »

1. Tezz_mission

User deleted

This section of the forum is for international users, such as me...who don't have Italian as first language. It's an off topic section, but of course it's not forbidden to talk about Ale.

2. indigogirl

User deleted

so lets talk talk talk :D

what are we going to talk now :P I feel blunt nowadays :(

3. Tezz_mission

User deleted

Me too...I've got stories about a Nissan Micra, but no one understands why I laugh about it so much...

4. indigogirl

User deleted

tell me about it, maybe I can laugh too, or maybe I'll become one of people who don't understand why you laugh at that story :D

5. Tezz_mission

User deleted

Well, I had a hazing about a week and a half ago (that means you have to do a lot of stupid, but very funny things to join a student sorority) and one of the commisioners had a red Nissan Micra, that was called the Red Miracle.
    One day the Red Miracle broke down and had to be towed away. That night we had to hold a minute of silence for the car, the next day he made a poem about his car and the day after he sang a song about his car ( My Nissan Micra, she was so beautiful and red, when I stared into her headlights...) things like that. It was just hillarious, and we weren't allowed to laugh.
    Now whenever I see a Nissan Micra I can't stop laughing.

6. Miss Dangerous

User deleted

Hello,
    My name is Fayzah. I`m Juve/Alex-FemaleFan.. from KSA!!
    Obviously, I`m new here...
    So, I hope we`ll have a great time talking about our Capitano!!

7. delpierina93

User deleted

Hi Fayzah! :welcomeanikj6.gif: I'm not the english mod, but I want to give you my welcome... :D you can present yourself here, too

8. Tezz_mission

User deleted

Hi Fayzah! Welcome! I'm Tessa, I'm the English Mod

9. Miss Dangerous

User deleted

Thanks a lot.. to you both!!
    I already feel at home!!

10. Tezz_mission

User deleted

Great sig!

11. hanger93

User deleted

hello everybody here,
    I've just joined this forum for our beloved Capitano .. <3
    but the problem is that I don't know italian language very well .. so I use google translate .. does that work and give the right meaning for the other members?!
    sorry if this isn't the right section but I'm completely lost here because I'm new! :D

Ciao!

12. Iry*delpierina94*

User deleted

it's the right section!We can help you...but could you understand anything with google translate?

Edited by Iry*delpierina94* - 20/10/2011, 14:55

11 replies since 5/9/2008, 23:08   241 views